1 Year Warranty
We provide our business license information so that you have the peace of mind of knowing that you’re working with a professional handyman. Too many in this line of business cut corners in this area, leaving you paying the price. BAMCO is licensed, insured, and guaranteed.
We are insured to protect you. We work completely to safety and quality standards, but If there is ever any property damage or bodily injury, our insurance covers it. Not you.
We carry general liability insurance to cover any property damage or bodily injury caused by our work, if something were to happen.
We also have workers comp, which protects our employees in case they get injured. This protects you as well, in case one of our workers gets injured while on your property.
Fair Pricing. Total Value.
Project Based Pricing
Every project is different, so we have different pricing options available for what fits you & your needs. BAMCO offers 3 types of pricing based on the details and size of your project. To get the most accurate price for your specific project, request a free estimate.
Labor + Materials = Final Price
• Includes a 1 year warranty.
• If you already have the materials for your job, we will only charge for our labor.
• We accept most forms of payment including: cash, check, & card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
• Payment accepted in person and we also accept credit card payment over the phone.
• All payments for residential projects are due at the time of job completion.